Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Top 10 List

Since Firearms and politics are some of the things that this blog is about here is a list of 10 firearms related things that you can say to make a liberal involuntarily void his bowels.

10. Of course I'm carrying a gun, I'm always armed.

9. Yes its cocked, but the safety is on. Hell, Browning's original design didn't even have a safety!

8. I'm taking a few days off so I can take the kids hunting.

7. I've tried to get my wife to carry an automatic, but she insists on a revolver.

6. No, this isn't beef its venison. I shot it last fall. Bet you couldn't tell the difference, could you?

5. I met my wife in a concealed carry class.

4. I got into youth ministry when I volunteered to teach firearm's safety and marksmanship at my church's youth camp.

3. Have you seen how much ammunition costs nowadays? I can only afford to shoot once a week!

2. Let me take you to this indoor range, they have a couple of machine guns that they rent out.

1. My daughter is getting her first gun this Christmas.

Feel free to add your own suggestions.