10. Of course I'm carrying a gun, I'm always armed.
9. Yes its cocked, but the safety is on. Hell, Browning's original design didn't even have a safety!
8. I'm taking a few days off so I can take the kids hunting.
7. I've tried to get my wife to carry an automatic, but she insists on a revolver.
6. No, this isn't beef its venison. I shot it last fall. Bet you couldn't tell the difference, could you?
5. I met my wife in a concealed carry class.
4. I got into youth ministry when I volunteered to teach firearm's safety and marksmanship at my church's youth camp.
3. Have you seen how much ammunition costs nowadays? I can only afford to shoot once a week!
2. Let me take you to this indoor range, they have a couple of machine guns that they rent out.
1. My daughter is getting her first gun this Christmas.
Feel free to add your own suggestions.