Wednesday, September 27, 2006

North Carolina Blogroll

I'm keeping this post on top for a few days. Scroll down for new material.



I have found blogrolls for California bloggers, for Oregon bloggers, Texas bloggers and Pennsylvania bloggers. There is even one for conservative Canadian bloggers, but I have not run across one for North Carolina bloggers.

So I am starting one. If you want to be part of the Tarheel Blogroll just leave as comment to this post or send me an email with your name, blog name, URL and your connection to North Carolina.

You can join if you live in NC, have property in NC, have ever lived in NC or seriously plan to move to NC.

Put the flag button on your blog and link it back to this post and display the blogroll and I'll add you to the blogroll within 48 hours.

Here is the blogroll code:

< (script) language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="http://rpc.blogrolling.com/display.php?r=9eeecb9504097af1b3ffe6b562d8b5f7>< (/script)>

Copy and paste this code into your sidebar. Remove the parenthisis from around the words "(script)" and "(/script)" and do not leave a space between the first and last "<" before the words "script and /script" and it should work.


If you have any problems email me and I'll try to help.