Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Three years old today

Sorry about not posting today but due to the holiday I have the next two days off. But I still have the same amount of work so that means 60% of the time to do 100% of the work and that means not so much time for blogging.

However I could not close out the day without taking note of the fact that HBT is three years old today.

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Happy birthday to me

If you had told me back on Nov. 25, 2005 that in three years the president elect would be a know-nothing, done-nothing, Marxist Chicago street agitator whose only qualifications for the job are the ability to read a teleprompter and an African father I would have thought you insane.

So that shows you what a difference 36 months can make.