Sunday, November 08, 2009

Good memory

Our friend Patrick, who blogs at the Pagan Temple left a comment to my post None So Blind as Those Who Will Not See which included this:

I don't know if you'll remember what I'm talking about, Lem, but I'm ready to join you by that open fire with that bottle of wine.

Of course I remember what he is talking about.


The July 22, 2007 post titled The Moonbats Cultural Death Wish, in which I made this statement:

Ladies and gentlemen I give you exhibit 9,854,541,336,874,599,476 why I hate the left with every fiber of my being. Why I would gladly throw every last one of them alive and screaming into a giant bonfire. Then drink wine, dance and play the bagpipes while they burned.
That comment set the left-wing blogs into paroxysms of foaming madness and inspired one to them to create the picture you see above.

All I can say is you bring the marshmallows and weenies and I'll bring the Boone's Farm.

And for tonight's music here is The Swiss Death Metal Group Eluveitie with a pair of electric bagpipes.